|Name||Nancy Adam Susan|
|Voice||Male and female, live, with Arabic accent|
|Emission mode||AM, USB|
|Known counterpart stations|
Last heard in 2006.
|3-letter ID||Q code for "No traffic"|
|Repeated for 5 minutes||Repeated for 1 minute|
|NAS||QTC||NR 3||GR 01||DDAFR ...||AR|
|3-letter ID||Q code for "Traffic incoming"||Message serial number||Amount of 5-figure groups in the message, note inverted order of the digits||5-letter paired groups||Morse code pro-sign for "End of message"|
|Repeated for 5 minutes||Repeated thrice||Repeated thrice||Repeated thrice||Repeated twice|
All the letters were pronounced using a phonetic alphabet very similar to the 1948 ARRL one, listed below. The only difference between the two is the usage of "Italy" instead of "Ida".
Adam, Baker, Charlie, David, Edward, Frank, George, Henry, Italy, John, King, Lewis, Mary, Nancy, Otto, Peter, Queen, Robert, Susan, Thomas, Union, Victor, William, X-ray, Young, Zebra
E15 was first heard in early 1993. It was worked out to have transmitted on the following daily schedule:
Prior to the latter half of 1997, the ending sequence "Adam Robert" was read as "Robert Adam".
Throughout the early 21st century, E15 has been coming and going.. It returned in early 2005 on a new schedule.
- ENIGMA Control List, Revision #25, p. 5 [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA Newsletter #2 (May 1993), p. 4 - read a scanned version here
- ENIGMA Newsletter #3 (August 1993), p. 9 - read a scanned version here
- Simon Mason, "E15" [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA Newsletter #14 (January 1998), p. 6 - read a scanned version here
- ENIGMA 2000 Newsletter #3 (March 2001) [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA 2000 Newsletter #15 (March 2003) [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA 2000 Newsletter #22 (May 2004) [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA 2000 Newsletter #27 (March 2005) [accessed September 14th, 2014]
- ENIGMA 2000 Newsletter #28 (May 2005) [accessed September 14th, 2014]