The Russian diplomatic service maintains point-to-point HF radio links with dozens of diplomatic missions around the world. MFA Moscow no longer sends routine traffic over HF, but the diplomatic missions continue to do so.
This information is applicable to all links, regardless of the mode.
- Network: Overview of stations present on the Russian diplomatic network.
- Schedule: Timetable of routine contacts with Russian diplomatic stations.
The communication modes used on this network are proprietary, and contain unique MFSK and OFDM waveforms.
- Perelivt: The system used on most point-to-point links.
- X06: A selective calling system associated with Perelivt links.
- 45-/112-tone OFDM: Used on a smaller, disjointed branch of the diplomatic network.
The following modes are considered legacy, as they are no longer used by the vast majority of the network, but may still be heard occasionally.