The Russian diplomatic service maintains point-to-point HF radio links with dozens of diplomatic missions around the world. Those links are used mainly for sending to Moscow.
This information is applicable to all links, regardless of the mode.
- Network: Overview of stations present on the Russian diplomatic network.
- Schedule: Timetable of routine contacts with Russian diplomatic stations.
The communication modes used on this network are proprietary, and contain unique MFSK and OFDM waveforms.
- Perelivt: Used by most stations.
- Serdolik (2018): Used by several embassies.
- X06: A selective calling system associated with the Perelivt and Serdolik links.
- 45-/112-tone OFDM: Used on a smaller, disjointed branch of the diplomatic network.
Those systems were previously the main communication modes on the network. They may still be heard occasionally.